Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update on mum

Dear Friends and family

Mum had a hypoglycaemic attack on Tuesday morning from which she recovered thanks to a drip being placed in her leg. However, she cannot have a drip in for ever and she is refusing to eat and take her tablets.

Basically she has had enough and I think it is a matter of just waiting for the phone to ring now - which is terrible to think about but it had to happen some day and her life has been very hard in the last few months - painful and exhausting so no-one can blame her for wanting it to come to an end. I keep weeping all over the place mainly due to the uncertainty of the situation.

I have asked Alec Brown, the vicar of Gt Budworth to pop in to see her and have phoned to arrange for David to visit as well.

I'll keep you informed as I phone every day to find out what is happening.

Di

No comments: