Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wallis the springbok


Well, our dog Wallis has a future as a springbok rugby player - as proved by flattening me!

On Sunday evening I was walking back from Plot 2 (after a stimulating day trying to resurrect curtain rails disposed of willy nilly by the builders) when WHUMP! I was suddenly flat on my stomach facing the opposit way with a grazed eyebrow, no left shoe and a very sore leg!! Wallis had come running flat out to catch up to me and misjudged the size of her body - and whammo into my leg - I wish someone had had a video! We eventually found my shoe over 25m away in the opposite direction! Whew.

Poor Wallis, I lifted my head from the ground to see her creeping and crawling around my head - obviously saying, sorry, sorry, sorry! Here she is wearing her christmas hat.

No comments: